ALBERT SAMUEL OLUSHOLA
Albert Samuel Olushola is an engineer, communication expert, youth leader, event planner, and philanthropist. He is the Chief Executive Officer of AmeboNation Media Entertainment & Asotronix Global Services.
AmeboNation Media Entertainment is an information entertainment portal (blog) dedicated to offering reliable and real-time local and international news (gossips) to the public at no cost. Asotronix Global Services is one of the prominent and forefront leaders of sales and marketing of information technology products (gadgets) and allied solutions affordable & available to users.
Mr Albert studied Electrical Engineering at the prestigious Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. During his time at YABATECH, he won the Nigeria Meritorious Award (NIGMA) in 2016 as the best use of social media for the male category and other numerous awards.
Before founding AmeboNation Media Entertainment & Asotronix Global Services, Mr Albert has worked as the Technical Assistant and Marketing Officer at Nampak Limited and Chemiron Pharmaceuticals respectively. He has also worked at the Nigeria Union of Teachers, Lagos branch.
Mr Albert has also partnered with several non-profits to visit orphanages and the less privileged in the society to donate gift items and other necessities of life. Notably, he partnered with the Home Advantage Africa (HAA), convened by the current Honorable Commissioner for Youths and Sports, Oyo State, Nigeria, Hon. Seun Fakorede amongst others.
Mr Albert has won several awards which include: Drama Coordinator for Dominion Teaching Outreach (DTO) 2012; NAEEES General Secretary, Grace Polytechnic (2012); Most Supportive Committee at the YABATECH Heroes Award (2015); Best Use of Social Media Male (NIGMA). Plus several honorary awards and recognitions.
Over the years, he has steered both organizations to be among the leading brands in their various niche. He maintains that staying focused and determined are key are achieving one’s dream. He’s a staunch believer that “Impossible is nothing”, stressing that if you can believe it, then you can achieve it.
He has always encouraged the youths and the public to shun shortcuts to success any unethical behaviours that are detrimental to the society and Nation at large. He encouraged the youths to get involved in meaningful and decent activities that will not only add value to their lives and to their communities too.
PROFILE OF ALBERT SAMUEL OLUSHOLA
- Albert Samuel Olushola hails from Ikale, Irele LGA of Ondo State, Nigeria.
- He studied Electrical Engineering at Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Albert is an entrepreneur, event expert, youth leader, philanthropist and the Founder/CEO of AmeboNation Media Entertainment & Asotronix Global Services.
- He is a philanthropist who is passionate about reaching out to the less privileged and unfortunate people in the society.
- He finds passion in helping the helpless and keeping the public informed on trendy.
- He is a multiple award winner with several other honours and recognitions to his name.
- His notable achievement since the inception of business by creating value in the society and impacting more lives of the most unfortunate people in the society.
- His motto has always been – “Impossible is no0thing, if you believe it, you can achieve it”