Eselebor Oseluonamhen, CEO 12SwiftMedia
Eselebor Oseluonamhen is an entrepreneur, public speaker, philanthropist and the Founder/CEO of 12SwiftMedia, Swift Exquisite Styles and also Co-founder, Glitz Hair & Beauty Studio. 12SwiftMedia, Swift Exquisite Styles and Glitz Hair & Beauty Studio are all indigenous companies.
OneTwoSwiftMedia is a media and PR firm into event management/planning, show promotion, ushering services (corporate and social events), creating brand awareness, general brand promotions, and talent management. Swift Exquisite Styles and Glitz Hair & Beauty Studio are both in the hair, beauty and personal care industry (Social Media Handles: @12swiftmedia – Twitter & @swiftmedia On Instagram).
Mr Oseluonamhen is a public speaker, advocator of youth empowerment and showbiz maestro, and has been a loud voice advocating the promotion of indigenous talent development in Nigeria and Africa.
He has always maintained his strong passion for philanthropy, particularly, impacting the lives of the poor and needy as well as the underserved communities by extension.
Mr Oseluonamhen has on several occasions denounced the lifestyle of bribery and corruption and has steered himself and the organization above corruption and other vices through persistence, consistency and hard work.
His motto has always been – “The fear of poverty is my biggest drive to succeed”. Stressing that success does not come cheap but only through hard work, irrespective of the numerous rejections. According to him, giving up is never an option, rather, he encouraged consistency and dedication as key to success.
PROFILE OF ESELEBOR OSELUONAMHEN
- Oseluonamhen hails from Ukoni, Uromi, Esan North-East LGA of Edo State, Nigeria.
- He studied Applied Microbiology and Brewing at the prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra state.
- Oseluonamhen is an entrepreneur, public speaker, philanthropist and the Founder/CEO of 12SwiftMedia, Swift Exquisite Styles and also Co-founder, Glitz Hair & Beauty Studio.
- He is a philanthropist who is passionate about being successful and seeing people around him become successful too through hard work.
- He finds passion in identifying and promoting talents across the country and continent.
- He is happily married to his longtime friend (Adaobi Eselebor, CEO, Glitz Hair & Beauty Studio).
- His notable achievement since the inception of business is creating value in the society and impacting more lives via getting qualified youths employed to earn a living.
- His motto has always been – “The fear of poverty is my biggest drive to succeed”.