WACI/LLW Public Liaison Director – Position Filled Now.
Wildlife of Africa Conservation Initiative (WACI) announces the position of a Public Liaison Director to assume the responsibility for the creation and implementation of new and innovative ways to connect and engage with the government and the general public community. The position will be responsible for (1) creating or implementing outreach events in promotion of WACI, and our Lagos Lagoon Waterkeeper (LLW) and sharing organizational impact, (2) growing both WACI and LLW recognition by developing a proactive approach and relationships with government, and by implementing a public recognition strategy and social media plan, and (3) strengthening the volunteer program by increasing volunteer engagement and retention through outreach, effective management processes, and recognizing volunteers for the impact they make.
He or She must demonstrate deep and outstanding knowledge of WACI and LLW; will report directly to the Founder/CEO of WACI and LLW and work in close collaboration with the Nigeria Country Director as Colleagues.
1. Increased interest in WACI by the general public (Indicators must be tangible).
2. Present robust strategic plans for WACI increased recognition by government, public recognition, and social media outreach
3. Deliver systems to develop and execute volunteer skills tracking and volunteer experience feedback
· Be a good human being
· High National diploma/equivalent/higher required.
· Exceptional writing and editing skills with a focus on detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with colleagues, volunteers, government official, and general public
· Engaging public speaker
· A professional demeanour coupled with the highest level of integrity and work ethic
· A commitment to outstanding customer service
· Professional approach and ability to maintain donor discretion/client confidentiality
· Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
· Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products
Full-time (Absolutely no compromises).
Salaried (#75,000) and all direct and reasonable expenses covered separately.
Having a Personal car (Required) ( Official functions reimbursed based on km/Litre (miles/gallon) of gas.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Monday to Friday
Saturday (According to the needs of the Organization).
Self-Defined. (Access to reliable Internet Compulsory)
Apply with Written Application, a CV, References and a Projected Date of Availability to email@example.com
Open until Position is Filled. (You will be contacted if shortlisted or not)